Saturday, September 4, 2010

27 hours and counting...

Hey beautiful people!

I pray you are enjoying this BEAUTIFUL day outside for me... I'll be barred within the four walls of this house surrounded by a catastrophic amount of clothing and suitcases for the next umpteen hours...

I'm starting this blog to divert from my spiritual contemplations and separately document my 9 month long journey to Nottingham, UK. Let's begin, shall we?

And so it begins -- the infamous journey I have been anticipating since November. And after a hectic summer, I am FINALLY ready to be excited :) I couldn't let myself get too far ahead of myself, but now my mind is running down the streets of London while my body stays here in my bed in the US (in front of an open Word document that is supposed to be my internship response paper... oops).

Feelings? Hard to say. Technically I should be focusing on this internship paper, so I really should get back to that... but right now? I'm ready. I'm BEYOND ready. It's time for something new, for a season of blessing instead of a season of pain. I can't wait for all the new adventures God has in store! 9 months away from home doesn't sound so bad when I consider the location... time for some serious restoration, excitement, and rejuvenation. YES.

So, feelings?
I'm ready.
I'm SO ready.

Except for that packing part... that's got to happen ASAP....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm7EW9UcW9I <<-- one of my favorite songs right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment